Friday, April 24, 2009

Something Crafty

The Beatles and John and Yoko. Felt pins

A doll for my baby niece. I love her smirk.

Felt food pin cushions for my Granny S. and close up of strawberry, my favorite part.


Okay so far I've blogged about not blogging, UFO's and gardening. I though it was time to post some crafty things.

Here are some pictures of my favorite projects to date.

There are of course a ton of projects on my list. Some I've already written about.

My head is constantly filled with ideas for new things to make. One is using the large stack of magazines I have under my desk to make cards, jewelry or wall art.

Sometimes my head is like a flooded river to fast and dangerous to be productive. I am hoping that writing about it will help me focus.

What helps you focus?


1 comment:

  1. The felt pin cushions for your Granny S were much appreciated and absolutely beautiful. I had to get close and actually touch before I realized they were not real.

    My favorite small crafty things I've made in the past were small rabbits which your Granny S has the patterns for.

    It is hard to focus with a small child at your feet but finding time with something she can "help" you with or doing a project after she is in bed will help relieve everyday stress.

    You do a good job

    ReplyDelete